We absolutely love this arm toning work out! See results in 6 weeks! If you stick with it this actually really works! It’s especially great for expecting mothers as it’s low impact and will get your arms ready for carrying around your little ones once they finally arrive.
We found this arm toning work out on Diary of a Fit Mommy, which is a super fantastic site for moms looking to get in shape.
- Work Out Bench or a chair or something you can dip on
- Exercise Mat
- Dumbbell Weight Set with 5,10, 15 pound weights
The Arm Toning Work Out
- Tricep Dips: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Wall Push Ups: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Dumbbell Crossovers: 3 sets of 10 reps (per arm)
- Bicep Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps (per arm)
- Tricep Kickbacks: 3 sets of 10 reps (per arm)
- Renegade Rows: 3 sets of 10 reps (per arm)
- Dumbbell Presses: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Dumbbell Side Jabs: 3 sets of 10 reps (per arm)
And that’s it! Do this every day for 6 weeks to see the best results!
For a more detailed video on arm sculpting work outs, we absolutely love this Arms of Steel work out video. It’s a little more advanced than the work out listed above, but it really works and will kick your butt (and your arms!)