Keurig coffee makers have consistently made top ten lists for most popular coffee makers year after year and there’s a good reason for that! Everybody loves these single serving k-cup coffees! Keurig has revolutionized the way we drink coffee, and not just when it’s a single serving! Everyone gets excited when they see a Keurig coffee machine, and then they get even more excited to see a wide variety of flavor options. And in America especially, we drink A LOT of coffee to make it through the day.
Of course everyone has their own personal taste, but when we look at the data of the most purchased flavors, it gives us a pretty good idea of what everyone likes. And it’s not just coffee! K-cup pods also come in hot chocolates, and teas too! Here are the most popular flavors:
Popular Keurig Flavors
- The Original Donut Shop, Regular, Medium Extra Bold
- San Francisco Bay OneCup, Fog Chaser
- Green Mountain Coffee Breakfast Blend
- Grove Square Hot Cocoa, Milk Chocolate
- Grove Square Cappuccino, French Vanilla
- Café Escapes Chai Latte
- Dunkin Donuts Original Flavor
- Green Mountain Coffee French Vanilla
- Green Mountain Coffee Hazelnut
- Green Mountain Coffee Caramel Vanilla Cream
So if you’re looking for a gift or to put together a your own variety pack, but aren’t sure what to go with, these 10 will give you a good place to start.